GKTW Event: Coasting For Kids - June 7, 2015 - $18,767 TOTAL!

I'm a new to the Dis. I only found out about this event while listening to last week's podcast. I registered on Friday (May 29) and have all my donations in. Travelling to Wonderland!! Is it too late to be considered a DISrider?

I'm a new to the Dis. I only found out about this event while listening to last week's podcast. I registered on Friday (May 29) and have all my donations in. Travelling to Wonderland!! Is it too late to be considered a DISrider?

At this point, I'm not sure if you can be added to team The DIS Coasterpalooza 3.0, but you can email GKTW and try: kayleer@gktw.org

At this point, I'm not sure if you can be added to team The DIS Coasterpalooza 3.0, but you can email GKTW and try: kayleer@gktw.org

Thanks so much :) I know I'm late to the game this year. I thought the DIS team were all people who know each other already ( or maybe it is?) so I didn't want to just go ahead and join so I signed up as an individual rider.
So excited to go!! :)

Team DIS Coasterpalooza buttons have gone out to a rep from each team. They should be in your mail boxes tomorrow or Thursday. For those of you that I contacted, please let me know if they don't arrive on Thursday.

The team at Knott's Berry Farm is getting together at the Trader Sam's patio on Saturday night at 6pm. Spread the word!

Excited to meet our fellow DISers at Dorney Park on Sunday! One day left for donations. Looks like we are close to raising $15K!

It's time for some team totals (including match). There's still time for the list to change.....
$9,355 Knott's Berry Farm
$3,245 Dorney Park
$1,165 Canada's Wonderland
$1,010 Valleyfair
$665 Carowinds
$450 Cedar Point
$440 Kings Island
$195 Michigan's Adventure
$130 World's Of Fun
$50 Kings Dominion

Hi Team Dorney.

I would love to meet everyone before we enter the park to give everyone their pins! I will be there around 9AM. I would also love to get a group picture. Lunchtime always seems to work best for that since everyone is there at the same time. What do you all think??

Team $ totals (# of riders):
$10,451 Knott's Berry Farm (20)
$3,570 Dorney Park (23)
$1,220 Canada's Wonderland (5)
$1,010 Valleyfair (2)...
$685 Carowinds (8)
$490 Kings Island (5)
$450 Cedar Point (4)
$195 Michigan's Adventure (1)
$130 World's of Fun (4)
$50 Kings Dominion (1)
$0 California's Great America (0)
That's 73 riders raising (so far) $18,251!!!

Who else is excited for today!!! I'm up and getting ready to make the drive to Wonderland. I hope everyone has a great day:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!