Gktw

Raisenbrand08

Mouseketeer
I Just got back from GKTW it was so great so happy! I only had 1 problem when i was there with my button.....And that was at AK. All the cast members treated me like i was a princess when they saw my pin i got to go straight to the characters have showin the CM my pin....and i went through the fast pass ticket return on everything i didnt have to wait except for the kali river rapids ride they said that i had to wait in line cause i couldnt go through the line without a fast pass ticket even though everyone else in every other park includin universal sent me straight through they said that my pin didnt work like that? that really made me mad and i think that is why i didnt enjoy AK cause they acted like nothin was wrong with me on that 1 ride but other than that i had a great time! it was exshausting but were plannin a big family trip back next year but if anyone has any questions just ask!! Brandeeprincess:

Thanks for letting us know you had such a good time. :D
I'm not sure what happened to you at Kail River Rapids. I think they might not have a back way to send you thru or maybe the cast member who sent you thru the line was asleep the day they discussed the GKTW pins. ;)I don't know. But, I'm glad to hear you had a good trip. And thanks for letting us know about it.

Can you give us a trip report? Or PM me and tell me some of the highlights? It sounds like you had an awesome time.
Thanks,

We didGKTW in 1991 for my son. We talked to another family who had just come back before we left. From that discussion we decided to go down a day early and stay at a hotel nearby and pay for one day of car rental. At the time, on the wish child's arrival day the familt had to attend an orientation - got tickets vouchers cameras etc. The orientation was at 9 AM and our flight didn't get in until 11 so we would have had to wait until the next day for orientation. By going down a day early we were able to go to the 9Am orientation and hit the parks on our first day of the wish trip. We had a great time.

We did that too we got their a day early and the next mornin went over to the villas and did orientation and got tickets and went on and done some things

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter