Glitch

aengus

<font color=blue>Official Head VMK Cheerleader!</f
the game is kind of unusual but I so far think its pretty neat

Anyone else playing?

I would describe it but... I wouldnt begin to know how ROFL

The graphics are cartoonish, and you can be green purple or blue like in vmk :rotfl2:

I play! I'm a little addicted my name is twilight_disco I'm only a level 12 but I did only join Saturday :goodvibes

wow! thats amazing

Its unusual, I don't know if it would keep my interest but I do like it so far :)

Hi, I'm Live Your Dreams and I'm a Glitch-aholic :love:

I've been playing for five months, joined during Alpha shortly before Beta testing started. Glitch has grabbed my attention like no other game in a long time.

Trying to describe the game, hmm ... the trailer on their blog is what got me hooked. Here are some comments from their forums where people tried to describe Glitch:
I would describe it as a virtual world where you interact with the game and with other players to sustain, shape and grow your character and the world.
The best I've come up with is "Take Farmville and exploded it. Then mate it with EVE Online. Then get Salvador Dali to play Little Big Planet for a few hours and have him design it."
Still not quite right.
Real Life as seen by the 60s counter culture and 80s musicians with a little backyard farming and lots of style.
I'd call Glitch a mushroom trip, side-scroll mmo with focus on farming, collecting and general social building.
I've told friends that it's like 'Animal Crossing', if it had been created by Douglas Adams, crossed with 'Mario Bros.' (the original Atari arcade game).
When I showed the trailer to my friends, they compared the game to LittleBigPlanet. Since I have never played LittleBigPlanet, I don't know how it differs, but the wikipedia description of LittleBigPlanet makes it sound so very similar. Some of the landscapes here have definitely reminded me of Dr. Seuss the most, with a touch of Dali
To me it's more Monty Python than Dr. Seuss...maybe it's the egg plants.
Animal Crossing with sass, attitude and adult themes crossed with a Woodstock/Haight Ashbury community feeling.
I described it to other gamer-nerd friends as "like a pretty version of Kingdom of Loathing with worse puns"
Glitch?
The most epic, addicting, time-eating, awesome, original, creative, amazing, non-violent and BEST game.
Ever.

I'm glad its open again, working on my levels :cool1:

So glad it's open again! almost level 16 need to learn some more skills to get new quests... been mining alot :thumbsup2 LOVE ajaya bliss :surfweb:

Love this game... have played for a few months now, and i'm honestly addicted. I just hope it doesn't change much after beta. Great community, and the staff are cool and personable. But as we have seen with other games, that doesn't always remain the case.

But, for now, i am enjoying it.

Looking forward to its next open :) I was learning while I was a away but hadn't played in a while

I've been playing Glitch a while now -- It's actually pretty cool and a complete time suck :) Hopefully it'll be open again this week sometime.

ugh reset after this test closes :( last one though apparently... I don't wana start again!!! lol ok my whine is done... anyone got any cheese :lmao:

Glitch reopens tomorrow sometime - probably late afternoon/evening...

Hey I just started playing this week. They outfits/peeps really remind me of VMK. The whole time I am in there, I keep thinking, "I wonder if VMK would look kinda like this if it was created now."

Add me! Tofurella

I truly tried to describe this game to my DH and failed. I have no idea what it is about. hehe.

Finally a game that brings the VMK feel with a lot of fun added in. I just got my badge for eating 503 steaks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!