GLOBAL STRENGTH + personal touch = One Admirable Company

NavaRa

Earning My Ears
(Our Disney World Experience from 07/25/2013 to 07/30/2013)

(Copied and Pasted from my Facebook)

So I received a package from DisneyParks today. Hmm, I guess we left something at the resort (but we triple checked every nook and cranny).

Backtracking a bit here... During our vacation, Laura L became ill due to a chef's mishandling of her allergy case (which fortunately happened ONCE). The management handled the situation with utmost attention, professionalism, and dedication. We were well compensated for this mishap (through resort credit). Unfortunately, it deleted the rest of that afternoon through the evening.

As we were delicately guided to our transportation (back to the resort), Mr. David W Wize (Restaurant Operations Manager), asked the children if he could get them something. Nick L wanted a Mickey's Ears Hat. Halee L did not want anything. However, he observed that she was wearing a set Zebra Print Mickey's Ears.

So these are what in the envelop.
(pictures of Mickey's Ears Hat and Mickey Zebra Print Tshirt)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter