Gluton free restaurants at Disney Springs

Mary Diehl

DIS Veteran
Would any of you know if there are any restaurants at Disney Springs that offer gluton free foods. Thanks in advance!

I think of dishes as gluten free, not restaurants. However, a co-worker of mine uses a gluten free restaurant finder app to help find gluten friendly kitchens where they try to keep from gluten cross contamination behind the scenes. You might want to try one of those.

You might also try the restaurant board for advice from other gluten free.

LOL - had to stop and think a second there. Glutton free restaurants are probably impossible to find anywhere around Disney ;) Sorry, I don't mean to make fun of you, but I am always amazed by the amount of gluttony we see around Disney!

Gluten Free is probably easier in Disney than anywhere else. My son is very sensitive celiac, and we are very comfortable on Disney vacations. Inside the bubble (parks and resorts) everywhere is good for GF. In DS I would be a little more careful than in Disney itself as the many of the restaurants are not Disney operated, but most establishments are very gluten aware. Always ask when you arrive, and don't be afraid to leave if you are not getting a comfortable feeling.

One suggestion I do have if you wander further afield is Burger21 (3 or 4 locations in Orlando). DS would NEVER do a burger restaurant IRL, but this one is totally certified and keeps separate kitchen areas for the GF offerings. The burgers are amazing and a real treat for someone who normally would stay away from any other burger joint.

My DH’s favorite spot to stop while at Disney Springs is Cookes of Dublin (or Ragland Road Irish Pub full service next door). They are able to do most items on the menu gluten free - even fried foods, which are cooked in dedicated fryers. He is able to get gluten/dairy/egg free fish & chips which is a treat for him.

We also like Fresh Kitchen for quick serve (it is not at Disney Springs, but there are a couple in the Orlando area) when we are in FL. Their menu is 100% gluten free, and every item is clearly marked for dairy free, vegan, no processed sugar, etc.

Everywhere on Disney property that I have eaten with DS who has an allergy has offered gluten free options. Sometimes they are very limited. Maybe look at menus that you are interested in.

Sometimes it may have what options are available on the menu itself. If not, I have found it helpful to either look up dining reviews on the forums for that restaurant or as shocker suggested, use a gluten free app. The last one I used had information that was a few years old on some restaurants, but was still helpful. I looked for gluten free disney on the App Store.

We have eaten at T-Rex, rainforest cafe, planet Hollywood, d-lux burger and blaze pizza with things that my ds was happy with. I have read great reviews for the huge menu at splitsville. When we tried raglan road, my ds wasn’t hungry, and he doesn’t like fried food, but I thought the food was great as well. Don’t forget to look at Erin Mckennas Bakery too. It has great snack stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!