GM Lounge

MilwDiana

Earning My Ears
I see some couples having their reception at the GM Lounge but I do not see it as an option on the DFTW website.
Is it no longer offered??? If it is, what is the capacity??

TIA

Thank you. That is why I was confused. I saw it on Carrie's website but not on DFTW. :) Any idea of capacity???

Yeah, Disney doesn't list all the venues on the weddings website. Just because it's not on there doesn't mean it's not available.

All the info is on page 78 of my Fairytale Weddings Guide: It hold up to 120 guests, with a venue rental fee of $1,600 (up from $1,500 when the book was published) and a food and beverage minimum of $500 for breakfast, $750 for lunch and $1,000 for dinner.

If you are on DisBrides there is a bride that just had her reception there and she can tell you all about it!!!

I'm the one that just had my reception there if you have any questions!! I'm going to be updating my wedding planning journal when I get pictures back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts