Go LA Card

uncw89

DIS Veteran
I was wondering if anyone has ever gotten one of these and if you thought it was worth it. There are so many different types of discount cards that it's confusing. Is it better to just pay for things separately. It looks like it could be worth it, although I did notice that if you want to do the WB studio or Sony tour that children need to be at least 12 (no problem, DS is 12), but that admission to the tours aren't included on the child's ticket.....the child ticket goes til age 12. So, I guess I would have to buy him an adult ticket??:confused3

Any suggestions are appreciated!

I actually looked into this as I was thinking about buying it & the WB tour kids have to be atleast 8 yrs old so buying a kids ticket will get the kid admission to the WB tour.

Also I think it depends on how many attractions you will go to & how many days you will buy it for if its worth it or not. I would price out the best prices you find for the attractions you are going to go to & see what's your best bet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter