Go Sixers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gee, it's been 12 hours since this subject was posted, & John59 hasn't responded yet?! :) Personally I don't think any team should win ALL their games.

As loyal Sixers fans, we were wondering if anyone has any broom pins.....hope they weren't all shipped out to LA! :)

Go Sixers!! YAY!!

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH IE IE IE IE IE:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

l
LOVE BEING THE UNDERDOG.

Shirley, I'm not sure who is more excited - you or John!! Could you add a few more bounces to your post?! :)

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

1 down 3 to go ===== YA GOTTA BELIEVE !!!!

My DW Shirley had me wearing a 76 er's pin all day, yesterday. Guess I will be wearing it for the whole series.

Would you believe it ; Shirley got this pin in Florida.

I think she has a pin for every occasion.

To L.A.----Don't pick on our little ALAN IVERSON. He may get upset and score more than 48 points.

john59

48 points!!! Is that why Imus was kissing his Iverson bobble head doll yesterday??? Wow!!!

Leslie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter