Go to Rest Disney Springs/Boardwalk area

Dano1182

DIS Veteran
What are your go to spots to eat Disney Springs and Boardwalk area.?

We are 2 adults no kids.
Not entering any parks.

For Disney Springs TS Homecomin or The Boathouse and for QS Puck Express or Polite Pig. The new Puck TS restaurant hadn't open yet on our last trip, but we like his restaurant in Atlantic City . The Puck QS is in the Marketplace section and the TS is in Town Center.
We go to Yatchmans Steakhouse in the YC every trip. Not a far walk from the Boardwalk.

Definitely Morimotoo!
And for drinks/ small plates (which are actually kind of big), Jock Lindsey's.

We ate lunch at Big River Grill on our last trip. It was typical brewery food, but it was a beautiful day and we got to sit outside on the Boardwalk, which was really nice.

After a lot of research and reviews the two main ones we've got booked are Homecomin' and Raglan Road.

Also gone for Planet Hollywood in first evening just for the photos/glasses/environment/atmosphere and quick food options as we'll be taking an early night being 5 hours ahead time wise from the UK, PH definitely not everyone's cup of tea I'm only going for nostalgic purposes.

After a lot of research and reviews the two main ones we've got booked are Homecomin' and Raglan Road.

Also gone for Planet Hollywood in first evening just for the photos/glasses/environment/atmosphere and quick food options as we'll be taking an early night being 5 hours ahead time wise from the UK, PH definitely not everyone's cup of tea I'm only going for nostalgic purposes.
FYI - we have done Planet Hollywood the past 5 years and we love it! Food is great and you can't beat the atmosphere! We also love Raglan - hands down best food and show in DS!

My sister and I loved Jaleo when we visited just over a week ago. The service was personal and attentive and our meal was fantastic. I went into it with moderate expectations and left really impressed.

Flying Fish (Boardwalk)
Bluezoo (Dolphin hotel - Epcot resort/Boardwalk area)
Boathouse (Disney Springs)
Wine Bar George (Disney Springs)
Raglan Road (Disney Springs)

All have bars/lounge areas and typically can accommodate walk-ups with the exception of perhaps Raglan Road, which can get very crowded.

There are so many great options at Disney Springs, it really depends on what type of meal you want. Some suggestions:

Seafood - The Boathouse
Comfort food - Homecomin'
Asian - Morimoto
Entertainment - Raglan Road
QS - Wolfgang Puck Express

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter