Goal Getting....my journey....lmhall2000

Hey Girlfriend!!

You're still doing wonderful and I know you're focused enough that you're going to hit those 150's by the end of the year.

Have you measured yourself?? Even if the scale isn't moving, you're definitely losing those inches.

Have a great week :flower:

Nice to see you and nice to see you are still sticking with it. And way to go on the dress size and sounds like it looked nice on you - that is awesome. Keep up the good work and that 21 pounds will be gone in no time!!!!

Keep on :banana: :banana:
Chris

Oh my!! Finally found my journal!! 16 years- but finally hitting goal! I’m just 9 pounds from 154!!! Just wanted to give encouragement for all like me who have started and stopped so many times! There’s a great big beautiful tomorrow!!! ❤️❤️❤️494999

Just 4.8 pounds until goal!! I can wear size 8 shorts- they slip right on- my bra size has gone from 42 DD to 36 D...I’ve got muscles building and helping to make me not notice the sagging skin- but, in ten days- I hope to hit goal and I’ll post my weight out pic!!

Oh my!! Finally found my journal!! 16 years- but finally hitting goal! I’m just 9 pounds from 154!!! Just wanted to give encouragement for all like me who have started and stopped so many times! There’s a great big beautiful tomorrow!!! ❤❤❤View attachment 494999
You look amazing! Congrats on getting so close to your goal and persevering over the years. I know how hard it can be, but you are a true inspiration.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!