Gocity Oahu pass

Wayland10

DIS Veteran
Hi folks! I’m starting to plan and budget for our trip to Hawaii in summer of 2024. It’s our 20th anniversary and a big deal. It’ll be our family of four (me, 46, DH 49, kids 16 and 13 by then). We want to split our time between Kauai and Oahu, with the first two nights in Honolulu and then a week at Aulani. I’m looking at the Gocity Oahu pass and I’m wondering if anyone has used it? If you did, how hard was it to book things? I’d want to pack a few days full of excursions and spend the rest of our time at Aulani lounging.
Thank you!

Hi folks! I’m starting to plan and budget for our trip to Hawaii in summer of 2024. It’s our 20th anniversary and a big deal. It’ll be our family of four (me, 46, DH 49, kids 16 and 13 by then). We want to split our time between Kauai and Oahu, with the first two nights in Honolulu and then a week at Aulani. I’m looking at the Gocity Oahu pass and I’m wondering if anyone has used it? If you did, how hard was it to book things? I’d want to pack a few days full of excursions and spend the rest of our time at Aulani lounging.
Thank you!
I can't help, other than to say that I used one of the GoCity passes in Vegas earlier this year - I ended-up regretting it just because we only actually made it to 2/5 of the stuff we paid for. Maybe your planning is better than mine, but I wouldn't do it again because I wouldn't want to be locked in to their offerings.

Following along as we are also planning to spend the first half staying in Honolulu/Waikiki doing tons of excursions then the rest of our trip relaxing at Aulani.

We used the Go Oahu pass for our trip last June and it worked well for us. You will want to do the math and make sure you will break even though. We are go go go when we travel so it was worth it for us. We used it for the Bishop Museum and the Iolani Palace (highly recommend), the Polynesian Cultural Center, and we had a deluxe experience so we did the sunset sail. It was not hard to book things - I just made note of when things opened up for reservations. We are east coast so I just had to call later in the evening here to book things. Once we got there, it was easy peasy - there is a phone app where they can just scan your pass! I tried my best to stack experiences together that were close to each other.

We used the Go Oahu pass for our trip last June and it worked well for us. You will want to do the math and make sure you will break even though. We are go go go when we travel so it was worth it for us. We used it for the Bishop Museum and the Iolani Palace (highly recommend), the Polynesian Cultural Center, and we had a deluxe experience so we did the sunset sail. It was not hard to book things - I just made note of when things opened up for reservations. We are east coast so I just had to call later in the evening here to book things. Once we got there, it was easy peasy - there is a phone app where they can just scan your pass! I tried my best to stack experiences together that were close to each other.
Thank you! This is exactly the kind of info I wanted! I’m confident we can get our money’s worth since there are several things listed that we would want to do anyway.

I done it a total of 4 times in the past. I have done the 7 days pass twice, 5 days pass once, and 3 days pass once. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and find it gives good value, but it needs to be things you are planning to do anyways and were going to pay for. It does require pre-planning, and calling to book everything prior to arriving (like at least 2-weeks prior). If you are type to just wing it, and try to do the get in for the day of or next day or two, you will be sorely disappointed in the pass and best skip out as everything will be fully booked and not available. But with good planning, yes, it's a nice way to enjoy many things for a little bit of savings, or if you jam pack it like me, lots of savings. Can you tell I actually like the pass? LOL!!!

Great3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter