Gold Mobility GoGo sport wiggly seat

disneymom3

<font color=green> I think I could adjust!! <br><f
I just got my ecv this morning. To say I hate it is an understatement. I have the 3 wheel sport model. Every time I slow down, speed up or stop, the seat jerks back and forth by a couple of inches. Just sitting in it the seat is very wiggly.

Everything is attached as it should be. Is this normal?

I don't know the specifics of the GoGo sport, but it doesn't sound normal for a seat to jerk back and forth like that. Suggest you call the vendor and ask for a replacement.

Definitely doesn't sound right to me, just give them a call, I am sure they will work with you to make it right.

But it could even just be loose from the last time it was put back together and they might even be able to walk you through fixing it over the phone, but either way, I am sure they will help you out.

Call or text the number that you have been in contact with. Not the company number. The person who texted you, and met you. That is their personal cell phone.

Has you taken the scooter apart, as if you were going to transport in a vehicle and then assemble again. Perhaps when it was disassembled, i the seat was not properly locked into place.

if you are not happy with it, they will exchange for a different one.

Thank you. I will call him tomorrow. I texted a few hours ago but haven't heard back.

He dropped the scooter off with the front desk at our (offsite) resort and it was like this. We tried taking the seat off and on again but it didn't help.

I was surprised he didn't want to meet me and that there were no instructions for disassembly. Thankful for YouTube. I have always rented from Walker in the past but this place had such good reviews, I decided to try them. I'm kind of regretting that right now.

I'm surprised that if you texted a few hours ago that you haven't heard back yet, they are usually very responsive. Definitely give a call, even tonight and they should help.

Just as an FYI, this may be expected behavior for this model; often manufacturers will leave a little "slop" so that putting the seat back (for example) is easy, and it slides right back together. The downside to that "generosity" is that you get the wiggles in your seat!

Definitely another vote for calling the main vendor in the morning, and talking to them about what is "normal" for this model in their experience.

We have two of them, no issues. First full day of use and we are getting to be pros at disassembling/reassembling and figuring out the best way to stack in the back of a Sienna 😂

I really hope they can resolve this for you. I've rented the GoGo Sport on 2 separate occasions, so I've driven it a total of 15 days, and I NEVER had a wiggly seat. The GoGo Sport breaks down for travel, and my guess is that the last person to rent it didn't put the seat back on correctly. But that's just a guess-please do let us know what happens to resolve it.

Just wondering whether they had to fix your wiggly seat, and if so, how; or did it just work itself out?

I'm surprised that if you texted a few hours ago that you haven't heard back yet, they are usually very responsive. Definitely give a call, even tonight and they should help.

First off, I’m so sorry I left this hanging for so long. I was wrapped up in Disney stuff with my issues and a special needs kid and then was off on a cruise.

I heard back from my rep late that night. He had been at a family event. When he texted back, he said that a new ECV would be at my resort by 6:30 the next morning. I was very impressed with that as it wouldn’t interfere with our parks schedule. I find that a really considerate arrangement.

I picked up the new one the next morning and it was a HUGE improvement. I immediately texted him to tell him thank you. I was so relieved as I knew getting around the parks on the original scooter would cause me just as much pain as I was trying to avoid.

I have already left a 5 star review on Trip Advisor and I sent an email to the main account at Gold Mobility commending Nate for his resolution of the situation.
Thanks to all who told me to contact them and encouraged that they would work it out. At the time of my first post, I was very worried and discouraged.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter