Golf at Orange Lake CC

SNOWBOARDER

Mouseketeer
Anyone golfed at Orange Lake CC? We'll be there in May, but I can't seem to get any information on the golf courses. The web-site describes the courses, but not the greens fees. I tried a couple of Orlando golf links, but none of the Orange Lake courses are on them.
Also...any information about the resort would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :D

Hi, OL is and older time share with 27 holes of nice but"condo" golf.....course runs through the resort.....It is a OK course, but if you would like some suggestions in the 40 to 60 dollar range let us know......Fees change with seasons, and I would guess fees at OL are about 40 to 50....don't pay more than that.....check the paper in the morning for coupons and look for specials at Orange County National, Keene's Point, or even a disney course after 3 PM is only 35 dollars.......Other nice courses are Palisades, Southern Dunes.......all within 20-25 minutes of OL and easy to get to.......enjoy.....Ted

just for a general guide...

we just got back from orange lake at the first of september and from the package we were given it states........

approximate fees are ......legends 79$ public rci/guest 60$
resort course 65$ public rci/guest 50$
legends walk 20$ public rci/guest 14$

try calling the 800# and see if they can connect you to someone who knows something about the golf courses....

main switch board is 800-877-6522

hope this helps....

the courses look real nice from the road ways ....and we were in the north village through which the legends walk ......is located

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter