Golf

silly sally

Earning My Ears
HI

I have a question. My husband and i are going to disney in March-April. My question is my husband wants to play golf at a nice course and doesn't want to go to the disney ones because it cost way to much money. so do any of you know of any other course he can play at. I did a search and i couldn't find any.

silly sally,

I've only played the Disney courses so I can't really help much. However, perhaps your husband could play a Disney course in the afternoon. During the year Disney does offer discounted green fees for rounds starting after a certain time (2 or 3 pm). You may want to check out this option. The Disney courses are beautiful and well worth the money - especially if you can get a discount.

Ellen

May I suggest Remmington in Kissemmie, You'll need a car to get to it and I think the green fee is $40.00.

Silly Sally,

Check out wdw's website: www.golfdisneyworld.com for info on golf. Also note that there is a Disney annual golf membership that can be purchased for $50. From Jan thru April, you can play for $95 (after 10 am); from the end of April thru Sept. the price drops to $35.

You can call any of the pro shops at WDW or 407-WDW-GOLF.

Hope this helps!

Was just there last week and played 3 great courses. The Legends at Orange Lake on 192 just past AK. Arnold Palmer design for $60 green/cart for 7am tee time. Southern Dunes approx. 15 miles from Disney expensive but still cheaper than Disney. Black Bear 30 min. north of Disney in Eustes $40 green/cart. Check out this web address for more info http://www.orlandogolf.com/courses/index.htm. I have also played Falcon's Fire and Deer Island both great courses if you like the challenge.

I may be mistaken, but the membership sounds like the one that is limited to Disney Vacation Club members.

Ho did you find the deal at Orange County, We may also try a Disney course we are going second week of March.

Thank you so much for all the information. I will show it to him and he will decide where to go. You guys are great. Thanks a bunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter