Good airfare through southwest vacations

lmj

Mouseketeer
For those of you who have been frustrated trying to get decent airfare for late October or early December, I stumbled across a pretty good deal on the the Southwest Vacations website (if you go to southwest.com and click on SWA Vacations). If you book the flight and the car together you get a very good deal. I was able to get 5 seats from PVD to Orlando 10/30-11/5 with a full size car for $835 total. Even with a good code from Dollar (with ENTERTAIN the full size was going to be around $130) you can't beat this price. That is about $700 for 5 tickets or around $140 each. If you try to book just airfare for the same dates it is around $220. These prices are for October but if you put December dates in the savings are still pretty good. It increases the price by about $200 but it is still better than booking the car and airfare separately. What is even better is Southwest Vacations has very liberal cancellation policies. You can make a reservation with only a deposit when you call.

Thanks for the tip.

Did you pay on line or did you call them and rebook to pay. The reason I am asking is I wonder if I could use a SW voucher to pay for this. I came up with a flight and rental car for $50 more than just the flight. SInce the rental car is for 5 days that was a pretty good deal!

Hi there
Well fares have dropped today on Southwest..
Roundtrip from Manchester is $145. was 201 yesterday.

so recheck your fares.

Joe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter