Good evening everyone

iggy7779

Earning My Ears
Hello fellow Disney enthusiasts,

My name is Jim, i've been listening to the podcasts and watching the YouTube channels for about a year and half or so (very entertaining and quite informative, keep up the good work folks), but I just now signed up here on the forums, though i'm not sure what took me so long. My first visit to WDW was in 1984, I was 4yrs old) and then again in 1989, only visiting MK at the time and on family vacation. Fast forward to 2007, my parents as a thank you for helping them and our family through a pretty tough year sent my wife and I to Disney World for a week.......and th rest as they say is history. We had such a great time and after about two weeks of being home, we confessed to each other that we couldn't stop thinking about our experience at WDW. We've since been fortunate enough to go at least once a year every year since and my parents have gone so far to become DVC members.

We usually travel with my parents, my sister and her son have joined us, we've introduced my wife's sister and her family to the joys of WDW, and in a few weeks, we will be experiencing Disney again, but for her 3yr old granddaughters first visit.

Disney has become a way of life for our family and I know there's no better group of folks to share past, present and future experiences with. So here i am, looking forward to our many upcoming conversations.

Right there with you! We did our first extensive Disney trip in 2016 with the kids and loved every minute. Now we are officially "drinking the Disney Kool Aid". Looking forward to cruising in May. Hope you enjoy your next trip!

Welcome! I am new here as well. I too have been reading the boards for a while, and have just joined - it's a great community. Have a wonderful next visit!

Hello everyone! I am new here but I have been following the DIS on youtube and listening to their podcasts for a little of a year now. I am looking forward to sharing my Disney experiences as well as reading and learning from everyone else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!