Good for a laugh

jenshell75

Mouseketeer
I am making an inspiration board for my family as we are saving hard so we can go on holidays to WDW in December 2011.

I have been to WDW, Disneyland and Tokyo Disney when I was a kid and I thought that it would be fun to show my kids what Disney was like when I was a child.

I ventured into the garage and located a few boxes and found these photos of me at Tokyo Disneyland in 1990. I was 15 years old and super daggy. I can't believe I must have chosen those clothes. I was luchy enough to find my original disney passport.

Anyway I have included them here so we can all have a giggle.

jensdisneypics2001.jpg
Mickey and Me and my passport it's in mint condition

jensdisneypics2004.jpg

jensdisneypics2002.jpg

jensdisneypics2003.jpg
This is on of the 100 postcards that I collect when on holidays.

That's awesome!!!
Thanks so much for sharing.

I hope the saving goes well and your kids get a kick out of the photos too...
I mean of all the places to look daggy..I reckon that Tokyo Disneyland is a PRETTY cool place to be. :thumbsup2

There is nothing like digging out old pics! I love looking at the ones of my first trip to Disneyland when I was only 2! It was in 1962. The thing that amazes me most is my mother. She is wearing a dress, high heels and pearls!
What was she thinking???? :rolleyes1

Good luck with the savings... I know it is hard! Knowing that you are sacrificing for Disney, makes it a little easier....

I am making an inspiration board for my family as we are saving hard so we can go on holidays to WDW in December 2011.

I have been to WDW, Disneyland and Tokyo Disney when I was a kid and I thought that it would be fun to show my kids what Disney was like when I was a child.

I ventured into the garage and located a few boxes and found these photos of me at Tokyo Disneyland in 1990. I was 15 years old and super daggy. I can't believe I must have chosen those clothes. I was luchy enough to find my original disney passport.

Anyway I have included them here so we can all have a giggle.

jensdisneypics2001.jpg
Mickey and Me and my passport it's in mint condition

jensdisneypics2004.jpg

jensdisneypics2002.jpg

jensdisneypics2003.jpg
This is on of the 100 postcards that I collect when on holidays.

I am board tonight and never venture to this part of the board but found myself looking at random threads. Anyway, as I am reading this the first thing I noticed was the shorts. My sister had a pair of those shorts.

I am board tonight and never venture to this part of the board but found myself looking at random threads. Anyway, as I am reading this the first thing I noticed was the shorts. My sister had a pair of those shorts.

LOL :rotfl: The things we find when browsing DIS threads:surfweb:. hehehehehe:rotfl2:

Your sister must have been a trend setter like me :rotfl2:

Thanks for looking and I hope it brought back many memories and a smile to your face. :cool1:

LOL...yes indeed!

:rotfl2: She sure tried and still does! :laughing:

Thank you for sharing. It did bring a smile and memories.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter