Good job on getting the email show up!!!

elemusing

DIS Veteran
Ok - we rant and complain alot if our shows aren't working in a timely manner - so I just wanted to say THANKS! I downloaded the email show this morning at 7:20am! WOW!!! Yay!!!!

LOVE THE SHOW!:woohoo:

Did you download this from i-Tunes? It wasn't in my new stuff, then I went over to the i-Tunes Store and it isn't showing there either. Possibly they haven't sent it through to i-Tunes. :sad: Anyone else????

no sorry - I don't subscribe to Itunes- I just right click on listen now and save target as to my desktop. Then I download to my mp3 player. But that does work.

I subscribe to iTunes, and it was there, and ready for download. So happy! Thanks, Pete!

I subscribe to iTunes, and it was there, and ready for download. So happy! Thanks, Pete!

Darn it. It's not showing for me even in the iTunes store. I tried re-subscribing, but it's still not showing up. It would seem to me if one iTunes' subscribers can see it - we all should be able to. It's a conspiracy I tell you, a conspiracy. :rotfl:

Darn it. It's not showing for me even in the iTunes store. I tried re-subscribing, but it's still not showing up. It would seem to me if one iTunes' subscribers can see it - we all should be able to. It's a conspiracy I tell you, a conspiracy. :rotfl:
Is it in the drop-down menu on your ...I don't know what it's called....I guess it's the subscription page....You know when you click on podcasts when your iPod is plugged in? Sometimes it's in my drop-down menu, but it's below the discussion show, so doesn't automatically download. Then I have to click the "get now" button.

Sometimes, I have to shut down iTunes and re-open it.

Is it in the drop-down menu on your ...I don't know what it's called....I guess it's the subscription page....You know when you click on podcasts when your iPod is plugged in? Sometimes it's in my drop-down menu, but it's below the discussion show, so doesn't automatically download. Then I have to click the "get now" button.

Sometimes, I have to shut down iTunes and re-open it.

Right . . . but it's absolutely not there, I swear. :cutie: And it's not showing in the actual iTunes Store either. You are a very lucky little cruise winning sea witch. :laughing: .

Right . . . but it's absolutely not there, I swear. :cutie: And it's not showing in the actual iTunes Store either. You are a very lucky little cruise winning sea witch. :laughing: .

BWWWAAAAAhahahahaha!!!!!! (That's the "sea-witch" laugh, in case it wasn't obvious!)

Yes this was quite a nice suprize to get the E-mail show first thing this morning! I'm sure it makes a big difference in timing when they record the regular show and E-mail show in the same day;)

BWWWAAAAAhahahahaha!!!!!! (That's the "sea-witch" laugh, in case it wasn't obvious!)

I got it. ;) Then I started to mention something about "it puts the lotion on its skin" but I refrained. :confused3 I didn't get that comment in the podcast till you mentioned what it was from. That movie totally freaked me out. :eek: That is the scariest movie I have ever seen. :scared:

I got it. ;) Then I started to mention something about "it puts the lotion on its skin" but I refrained. :confused3 I didn't get that comment in the podcast till you mentioned what it was from. That movie totally freaked me out. :eek: That is the scariest movie I have ever seen. :scared:
You want scary? Wait'll they put us all on the same ship together!

You want scary? Wait'll they put us all on the same ship together!

I KNOW. :rolleyes: I am still on the fence about going. I know my DH wouldn't be interested (and besides he has to stay home and take care of DS8). :goodvibes I'm thinking about going solo. I am not shy and it doesn't "concern" me, I'm just not sure I want to spend that much so selfishly on little ole' me. :headache: My DH is already very generous about me taking a vacation with a girlfriend every year - hate to push it:hippie: .

Search for DISUnplugged from ITunes Store and then select Get Episode :)

Search for DISUnplugged from ITunes Store and then select Get Episode :)

Okay guys - I'm blonde, but not that blonde. :rolleyes1 Of course that's what I have already done - NUMEROUS TIMES. It absolutely, unequivocally and completely is not showing in the iTunes Store that I access. Usually, it automatically downloads into my "subscribed" podcast directory. When that didn't occur, and others were talking about it, I went to the actual iTunes Store to either search for the episode or re-subscribe to it in order to get that episode. It is not there; it is not there; it is not there. :headache: :laughing:

Edited: Well doh . . . I just checked it again after posting and it's there. Go figure.

Okay guys - I'm blonde, but not that blonde. :rolleyes1 Of course that's what I have already done - NUMEROUS TIMES. It absolutely, unequivocally and completely is not showing in the iTunes Store that I access. Usually, it automatically downloads into my "subscribed" podcast directory. When that didn't occur, and others were talking about it, I went to the actual iTunes Store to either search for the episode or re-subscribe to it in order to get that episode. It is not there; it is not there; it is not there. :headache: :laughing:

Edited: Well doh . . . I just checked it again after posting and it's there. Go figure.
Don'tcha HATE it when that happens????

My subscription feed refused to get it from iTunes. I clicked on the link to take me to the iTunes store and it immediately popped up. I think Steve Jobs is toying with us.:mad:

Someone really needs to phone in and ask Pete when he's gonna give Bawb his two minutes.

Yay Pete! Thanks for getting it up..... We're leaving Friday and going back to WDW..... it'll be nice to listen to on the ride down!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter