Good news and very good news

kitkat4622

DIS Veteran
My son (39) finally met the woman he is spending the rest of his life with and they are planning on getting married at Disney towards the end of 2023
What this means is now my planned trip for October 2023 just got bumped up to March 2023.
We are happy dancing all around :dogdance:
:yay:

My son (39) finally met the woman he is spending the rest of his life with and they are planning on getting married at Disney towards the end of 2023
What this means is now my planned trip for October 2023 just got bumped up to March 2023.
Congratulations to your DS and your entire family - I’d be happy dancing too :mickeyjum

That's great! How does March become the end of 2023 though? Do you know something we don't? :rotfl2:

Congratulations and happy planning! We saw 2 disney brides last week at BWI. So exciting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter