Good news! We got FOP for 6 ppl at day 60+1

Tattylou

DIS Veteran
Just sharing to keep the hope alive that FOP are not impossible to get.... I went on at 7am today (my fp day) and was able to get FOP for a party of 6 on day 60+1. I'm so relieved bc we are only there 2 days so my options were limited! Yay!!

Thank for the update, and congratulations. You must be so happy to have them in place for 6 on a short trip. Our FP day is coming up, we’re there a week so my rational brain is confident we’ll get in. If no FP, it’s an adult only trip, we can work out a rope drop standby line, but it’s hard not to get anxious just waiting...

That's great news! I did our FP on Tues and was able to get FOP, FEA and 7DMT - all our must-dos. I was beyond excited.

Thank for the update, and congratulations. You must be so happy to have them in place for 6 on a short trip. Our FP day is coming up, we’re there a week so my rational brain is confident we’ll get in. If no FP, it’s an adult only trip, we can work out a rope drop standby line, but it’s hard not to get anxious just waiting...
I think you will be good! :)

I’m pleased to hear that people are able to get fast passes for FOP for big groups, I’ve been a little pried about getting them for out group of 6, we all really want to give it a go!

On Tuesday we can choose our FP+ selections. There are 8 of us going. Should we split it up and do 4 each or do you think I can get all our rides for our total of 8 easily?? l will be online right at 7 to get them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!