Good old days

1. Wonders of Life pavilion!
2. Body Wars
3. World of Motion

ahh... the GOOD old days indeed!

1. Electric parade (hands down #1)
2. The energy ride with the dinosaurs
3. Mr. Toad

4. I’m going to do a #4 bc of the cheap-skate in me...tip being included in the dining plan-that shot prices way up for us.

My "good ol' days" are right now, I love it more now then ever before. But if you're asking what 3 things I want back...

1. Electric light parade
2. 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
3. ???

I didn't experience much of the oldest stuff listed. We do miss the Tapestry of Nations parade at Epcot, I have the music on my phone and occasionally it randomly comes on.

I love many of the new things that have been done in the parks. However, there are really well more than 3 things I would love to see come back.

1) Journey Into Imagination, in it's original form. It was an amazing ride

2) Wonders of Life pavilion

3) MK nighttime parade

Those are probably my top 3, but I'd also really like to see Horizons, the AK parade, and the Epcot parade return. I'd love to see World of Motion come back as well.

1. Maelstrom
2. Ailen Encounter
3. Legend of the Lion King
4. Snow White Scary Adventures

Also never got to do 20,000 Leagues but would have like to have been able to

1) The original Journey into Imagination

2) The Skyway from Fantayland to Tomorrowland

3) The old school CR arcade from the 80s-early 90s.

1. 20,000 Leagues - I loved that ride as a child.
2. Snow Whites Scary Adventure - my parents tortured my 4 yo self by making me go on that ride and I don't even get to pass that on to my kids.
3. Main Street Electrical parade or at least some nighttime MK parade.

1. Electrical parade best parade ever
2. 20000 Leagues under the sea
3. River country in its entirety i have great memories of this park

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!