Good rates - Marriott Cypress Harbour and Renaissance Sea World

Parrotheader

Mouseketeer
I'd previously booked the Marriott Cypress Harbour for just one night before we move onsite to Port Orleans for our land/sea cruise package. We'd originally booked it at the promotional "Leisure Rate" discount of $157 a night rate. It looks like this place usually goes for $225+ a night so even that was a pretty good deal on what certainly looks to be a luxury suite. And this deal is still open to everyone. I'm not sure when exactly this rate is running, but we're staying in late May if that helps.

If you're a Marriott Rewards member (and it sounds like a fair number of you are), you can get an extra discount (I just found this out last night when I got a promotional flyer.) Rewards members can get the rooms for $139 a night from April 15-June 15. So I called and got my rate reduced further without any trouble. You have to use a promotional code which is easily found on the marriottrewards.com site or in your latest snail mail (don't know the rules for code posting so I'll just leave it at that for right now . . . even though it's general code.)

Also, the Renaissance Resort at SeaWorld can be had for $98 per night between now and June 30 using the same members discount code. I"m not sure how good of a deal that is, but I would assume it's pretty strong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter