Good Resort to eat at for Christmas Eve Dinner

hjgaus

DIS Veteran
Although we are staying @ BCV during Christmas time what other Disney resort is good for a traditional Christmas Eve dinner? :scratchin We will NOT be able to get into the parks until Christmas DAY. :rolleyes: Perhaps a place in DTD is fine as well! Any suggestions would be helpful & thanks so much in advance! :flower3:

Raglan road does host the roast which can be roast beef, pork, or chicken with all the trimmings and a fabulous dessert vi have read about it and would love to do it but my family is too young still. I think it would be perfect for Christmas. You must book ahead so that is a plus. Less waiting.

Along the same lines what about NYE - we probably will not into the parks and we are staying at AK Kidani and will have a car

I always like a really quiet New Years Eve with good food and drink. Having said that I would order room service. Kidani has some wonderful options and they allow you to order off the menu from Sanaa--one of the best restaurants at WDW. That, some great drinks and a movie and I'd be all set.

If you want to go out, I love Jiko (AKL), Artist Point (WL) and Grand Floridian Café. I also loooove the Hoop Dee Doo. But my first choice would be Sanaa room service!

You are doing exactly what I hope to do some day. It's a dream of mine to spend actual Christmas at WDW. I know it's busy, but we've been so many times that it's not about the attractions. I'd love to see Christmas eve festivities (at Kidani, Mickey and Minnie visit and they serve cookies and cider). I would love to wake up Christmas morning with my family at my favourite place on earth. Have a fabulous time and Merry Christmas!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter