Good Things Come In Three's ~ "new" At Par!!!!!! Dollar 1.55

Hi Cam Fam, I believe Country Duck is talking about this: Country Duck booked CBR using a code BUT then CBR announced it's closing for a few weeks because OPR is being refurbed SO Country Duck was offered an upgrade to a deluxe at a good rate. It really doesn't have anything at all to do with the mousesavers CDN at par deal. I hope that clears things up for you. I know! I was confused too! LOL! Good luck with your SURPRISE TRIP! S

Hi fellow Disney Lovers!!

I am booked confirmed to fly out on the 2 of Nov 2002. As mentioned I am travelling with 3 of my good friends. We ere going to stay off site, as we are going to be away for 2 weeks. WE had booked in a Days Inn Suites...Through the help of this site I have found some reviews from here and other places that have made us change our plans.....thanks for the tips!!!

So in finding out that WDW Resorts were taking Can $$ at par I called back to WDW to find out what the cost would be for us to stay at All Star Music resort as we had orginally planned back in Mar of this year. The cost then was like $5000 CAD...so we just couldn't do it. So yesterday, I was quoted the following, get this:

4 adults, 4 park hoppers for 7 days, all taxes in $2141.00 USD
so based on our special rate with CAD $$ at par, it comes out too $3332.00, which works out to $833.00 CAD each which is like $119 a day, inlcuding passes. I don't know maybe not the best deal out there, but I have to say, I"M VERY IMPRESSED, and have you guys here to thank

Can't wait 64 days to go

Cole
Calgary, Canada

Hi Cole,

Glad to hear that you found a deal to stay on site at WDW. I'm sure you are going to have a total blast. We visited WDW two years ago in November and had lots of fun. The weather was great ( much better than on Vancouver Island in November ) and we really found that we didn't have to wait for very long to get on any ride. We had so much fun that this year we decided to go back to WDW and also take a cruise. We are planning on going in November again, and have the cruise booked but I'm waiting to see if there are any air deals from Vancouver. Which airline are you using and did you get any kind of deal? Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Marty Jay

Marty Jay

I used expedia.ca for my airfare. We are flying from seattle mind you, however the difference was unreal. It was $650.00 CAD $$ return trip for 2 of us.....yes you read that right.

If we flew from Calgary, it almost 3 times that. I encourage to check www.expedia.ca. If have any questions pls just ask

I'll be happy to answer them.

Cole

Marty Jay and Manning 2002

I'm taking the family down in October and am flying out of Calgary. I got a good price on tickets from Continental airlines. $560.00 CDN per person including all taxes.

Even though we haven't decided yet if we are going for sure or not the at par deal was too good to pass up so I booked us at AS Sports Nov 3-9 for $50 USD a night. I think it was just over $300 for the entire stay. The code was published in the Travel section on Saturdays Toronto Star.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter