Goofy's Kitchen Breakfast Buffet....

MATTERHORN

<font color=purple>HA HA take that all of you unco
I have an extra breakfast buffet coupon from WDTC for a Goofy's Kitchen Breakfast. IF anyone can use it I will gladly mail it out to them, it is good until 1/2/07. Hope someone is going in the next three weeks. I am not good about checking PM's so first one to respond here gets it. Thanks

Andrea

Am I first :banana: I pm you my address. :cool1:

Ok, I'm going to DL :happytv: not WDW pirate: Is this for DL or WDW :confused3

This is for DL for Goofy's Kitchen at the DL hotel. There is no mail tomorrow, do you think it will get to you in 5 days? I would hate for it not to be there when you leave. Where are you staying? Maybe on my last day there I could leave it at front desk for you depending on what hotel you will be at.

If not and you want me to mail it, I will drop it in tomorrow on my way out of town, but it wouldn't get picked up until Monday. Do you leave Thursday or Friday?

Andrea

I leave Thursday and will be staying at the DLH. I will be checking in at 7am on Friday.

Will you still be there when your mail comes Thursday because I have a feeling that would be the day it would get to you?

Andrea

No, I will gone before the mail. Can you leave it the DLH? :sunny:

haha, just meet each other or something...

id like to have it, kinda want to try it...

Albort - I would love to but we can't meet each other because I leave on Wednesday AM and she doesn't get there till Friday AM.

Echo Queen,
I will try to walk down on Monday or Tuesday night and leave it at the DL hotel front desk for you. I need the exact name your reservation is under! PM me with that! It's a long trek down there with three little ones, too bad the monorail is OOS!

I hope you have a great time at Goofy's Kitchen! I have never been, always wanted to ttry it, but we go so many times a year that they have to be "budget trips". Somewhat anyways! lol!

Andrea

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter