Goofy's Kitchen questions?

staskerw

Earning My Ears
We are going to be in the area from Sept 27 - Oct 3. I was thinking about doing EE to Disney on Tues, being there at opening on Wed, Thurs (doing DCA) and Fri (revisiting Disney and DCA and then fireworks). Sat we have a "free" day and I was wondering if we should do our Goofy's Kitchen on Saturday instead of rushing through our meal to be at the opening of Disney during the week. I know it will be busier on Saturday but will that really matter? What would anyone suggest as the "best (ie least busy)" time for brunch on Sat? I called Disney and the guy there just said it'll be busy the whole time on Saturday.

Also, if you go to Goofy's Kitchen on a non-Disney day where do you park?

Thanks everyone - I can't wait for our trip cause I'm driving myself nuts worrying about the details LOL

This restaurant is always packed, so unless you want a 90 minute wait, I'd make a preferred seating reservation. If it's booked, you can always try Storyteller's Cafe, which has the best french toast ever--banana foster french toast.

staskerw said:
Also, if you go to Goofy's Kitchen on a non-Disney day where do you park?

Downtown Disney has three hours free parking when you eat at a restaurant. It's very close from the DTD parking to the hotel. You can also park at the hotel (same distance walking from the DTD lot). If you want to feel like a celebrity, valet it at the hotel. I think is was something like $16 to do that, though. But then again, you can enjoy the rest of the hotel area without worrying about leaving after three hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter