• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Got my Doorway to Dreams invite!

MrShiny

DIS Veteran
Just got my invite to the "Grand Opening Sale" at the Disney's Doorway to Dreams store in Woodfield Mall, Schaumburg, IL.

They will be offering "limited time incentives if you add on Vacation Points during this very special celebration."

Reservations are required for the Special Member Receptions, August 1,2 & 3. RSVP 866-90-DISNEY by 7/20 (Mon. - Fri. 9AM-5:30PM)

The Grand Opening Event (no reservations needed) is August 4th, 11AM-6PM in the Comcast Connections Court - featuring Mickey and Friends.

Just thought I'd post this in case the USPS lost yours!

I called first thing Monday morning to make my reservations. I was somewhat disappointed as they only have one evening for current DVC owners to check things out. It seems like they have reservation opening every two hours beginning at 10AM. Wednesday is the only evening they have reservations until 8PM. On Friday they are only showing at 10AM, 12PM and 2PM. This makes it a little difficult for us "workin folks" to get there especially when you have a 1-1/2 hour ride to get there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter