Got our trailer!!!!!

bsjs0708

DIS Veteran
YES! So we got our new TT. It's 30' end to end and we have only taken it out once but getting ready to take it out for a 4 day weekend... I've booked 2 weeks for next February at the fort...It's TOTALLY WICKED!!!!
More pictures in following posts..Not sure why I can't post more than one..even when I post thumbnail...2018-03-26 06.45.34.png

That looks great. Just the right size to get in and out of anywhere you want to.

Congrats.

j

Congrats, love that kitchen lay out. We are looking into buying a fifth wheel and the shopping/research process has been an eye opener.

Congrats, love that kitchen lay out. We are looking into buying a fifth wheel and the shopping/research process has been an eye opener.
We kinda knew what we were looking for but going to an rv show is where we found exactly what we wanted and got a great deal!

Very nice. We have the bathroom right near our bedroom in our new camper and love it. Enjoy

We kinda knew what we were looking for but going to an rv show is where we found exactly what we wanted and got a great deal!

Ha I wish it were that easy for us but honey is a research nut when it comes to things like this. We've been to two RV shows in Atlanta and visited 5 RV dealers in Atlanta. We have a massive spreadsheet and tons of pictures. We have plans to drive up to Ringgold to visit another big RV dealer up there and then back to the ones we have already visited to look at other brands and sizes. Add to that having to buy a new truck since out current one isn't big enough so that means visits to truck dealers. It will take us about a year before we get one since we want to pay cash for both.

Congratulations on the new trailer. Looks good, and looks like you can access the bathroom while traveling. That is one feature our trailers and fifth wheel had to have.

YES! So we got our new TT. It's 30' end to end and we have only taken it out once but getting ready to take it out for a 4 day weekend... I've booked 2 weeks for next February at the fort...It's TOTALLY WICKED!!!!

Love it! Someday I am going to admit I want an RV and not a camper (I have a hybrid) and when I do, a layout like that with the recliners is what I'll be looking for.

Ha I wish it were that easy for us but honey is a research nut when it comes to things like this. We've been to two RV shows in Atlanta and visited 5 RV dealers in Atlanta.

That sound like me a few months ago. I too had long spreadsheet of possibles, each with a numeric weighting based on features, weight, sleeping area, etc. More interesting though I went to an RV show in Atlanta, visited dealers in Woodstock, Cartersville, Ringgold, and Ft.Oglethorpe.

Congrats!! Your trailer is so nice; it looks so comfortable!
We are new also. We brought ours home in February. Enjoying traveling.

Love it! Someday I am going to admit I want an RV and not a camper (I have a hybrid) and when I do, a layout like that with the recliners is what I'll be looking for.

That sound like me a few months ago. I too had long spreadsheet of possibles, each with a numeric weighting based on features, weight, sleeping area, etc. More interesting though I went to an RV show in Atlanta, visited dealers in Woodstock, Cartersville, Ringgold, and Ft.Oglethorpe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!