Got PS for CRT at 2 tables-Help me Visualize Room?

mlbretscher

Mouseketeer
I booked a PS for CRT for Tues 9/14/04 at 8:20 am for a party of 3 (Me, DD's 7 & 3). I friend then decided to go as well, thus I called to see if they could change the PS to party of 6 (3 adults, three kids 8, 7 & 3). I was offered another table (for 2 people) and a table for 4 as there was not a table of 6 available. I was glad just to be able to get PS for all of us (even at separate tables), especially since I called back on day 87 (not 90) to add to my original PS. My question is this: Since we will be going in September (when crowds I hear are light) and our PS is so early (8:10 am for 2 & 8:20 am for 4) and the park will not open until 9 am that day, do you think we will have any trouble getting the 4 person table near the 2 person table? I have never been to WDW before, and thus I have not idea what the layout is of the CRT room is. I guess I think this won't be a problem, but any help or advice you may have would be great!

Thanks,

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

Here are a couple pictures from our lunch at CRT. I don't know if it will help you much.

47b3d801b3127cce89e8f41a0ea60000001610

47b3d801b3127cce89e8f56c4e480000001610

Maggie

we sat like that before two tables of six and we were pretty far apart, so do expect to be too close. they try, but usually you end up waiting longer for two close tables to clear out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter