Got the LAST studio for this Fri. night!

DisFlan

DIS Veteran
Wow, what luck! We were due to get in this Saturday, but we moved our AA flight into Tampa up to Friday (which was a whole 'nother tricky thing to get done). I just called MS and got a pref. BWV studio for Friday night. THE only studio (or anything else) available. We move to a 1-bd std. at BWV on Saturday thru Friday 10/28. This'll get us in ahead of the storm and possible airport closings. Whew!

DisFlan

Glad you've got a place to lay your head! Hopefully the storm won't affect your trip too much! Good Luck!

I am also going on Friday and staying at BWV.Standard studio. :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

We will be coming in Sunday and will be at the Beach club until the following Sunday. I hope the storm is gone by then :cool1:

DisneyRose - I don't think ANYONE knows exactly when or where this storm is going to turn up. We just wanted to get there ahead of it. But we may all have some good "storm stories" to take home!

We're going to be taking a bunch of DVDs in case we have down time from being stuck inside for a while - and ponchos. And a flash light and small radio. Just because you never know...

DisFlan

You got my studio... LOL!

Actually I booked the Hilton DTD. I am not flying in early due to the storm. I have to go to Tampa tomorrow and Friday on business and it made NO sense to fly home LATE Friday night and then turn around and fly back at 7 am Saturday.

CarolA said:
You got my studio... LOL!

LOL!

I was dumbfounded that anything was available, but I took the chance on a call, anyway. Take care in Tampa!

DisFlan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter