Gotta cool pin but have no idea how old it is.... Any help???

NHMickey

<font color=red>I'm A Disneyana Collector!<font co
Got this in trade at Parkhoppers meet and it is a really nice pin. The problem is I know nothing about it. It does have the Peace Love Mickey Mouse sign on the book though. Anyone know where it's from and or how old it is?

libertyminnie.jpg

A couple of years ago Disney put out several items with Minnie dressed up like the statue of liberty and they called her 'Maiden America'. I have a 12" plush and a 6" ceramic of her.

Bought this pin 3 maybe 4 years ago at a gift shop to the right of the Hall of Presidents at WDW.

Al

Nat, I had that pin at Parkhoppers meet. I'm pretty sure I got it at Epcot in 1997 or 1999. It was in the World Showcase United States. I could be wrong. When you get old the memory goes. Peggy Anne:confused:

Hi Peggy Anne, :wave:

You traded that pin to me.....I knew I shouldn't have left my pin book alone with those guys. :mad:

Kidding!!! Nat made me an offer I couldn't refuse!!! :p

Thanks for trading!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter