Grabbing Breakfast snacks the evening before, anyone do this?

Tormania

DIS Veteran
As many of us know those first couple of hours at rope drop can be prime park touring time, but somehow, somewhere it is necessary to grab something to eat for breakfast. I'm thinking that it could be beneficial to grab preferred breakfast type snacks (think School Bread) when leaving a park in the evening, so it will be there and ready to eat first thing in the morning when getting ready so there is no need to stop in the morning. This way you still get to enjoy yummy Disney snacks for breakfast yet you can finish them in your room or on your way to the transportation of your choice so you save some time once you hit the parks.

Anyone do this? If so what are some of your favorite snacks to pick up the day before that make for a decent breakfast snack the following morning?

I load up at les halles for breakfast treats. There’s plenty of other places all over to get good bakery items, so I carry ziplock baggies to hold whatever catches my eye. We do this all the time.

Absolutely! I love to grab something on our way out of the parks, or stop in our resort gift shop after we get off our return bus and pick something up for the morning. Last couple of trips have been at OKW in a 2BR, so we had the full kitchen. DH got up and made eggs for all of us, and we'd supplement with sugar cookies, muffins, whatever we brought home! Only at Disney!

Yes, such a great idea! I'm addicted to those "multi-grain" croissants you can find all over WDW and usually get a few of those to keep in our room. There are so many places, particularly at EP, to find some great snacks for breakfast!

We just keep breakfast foods in our room. But we aren’t big breakfast eaters so it’s mostly a matter of getting something in us.

We had so much pizza leftover from Via Napoli, they nicely boxed them up and sent them with us. We all ate Via Napoli the next morning in the room.

OK not quite the same as school bread and croissants...

If your on the dining plan take those desserts for breakfast lol. We were usually so full we couldn’t eat dessert so we took it to the room.

Yep, we've done that plenty of times!

Sometimes we also take a box of granola bars for early mornings, but Disney snacks are more fun. :goodvibes

As many of us know those first couple of hours at rope drop can be prime park touring time, but somehow, somewhere it is necessary to grab something to eat for breakfast. I'm thinking that it could be beneficial to grab preferred breakfast type snacks (think School Bread) when leaving a park in the evening, so it will be there and ready to eat first thing in the morning when getting ready so there is no need to stop in the morning. This way you still get to enjoy yummy Disney snacks for breakfast yet you can finish them in your room or on your way to the transportation of your choice so you save some time once you hit the parks.

Anyone do this? If so what are some of your favorite snacks to pick up the day before that make for a decent breakfast snack the following morning?
We LOVE breakfast but once in a while we don't do it, so we grab something from our resorts in those cases. Sometimes it's a cupcake lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!