Grabbing Breakfast snacks the evening before, anyone do this?

We usually just bring cereal, milk, protein bars, protein drinks
However, as the days go on, we often would have leftovers
We also will grab some must eat snacks on our way out of a park because we aren't hungry. We may eat those for breakfast the next day. Cupcakes, School bread, pastries from France, chocolate/caramel apple (fruit, fiber, antioxidants from the chocolate, it's health food LOL), etc.

As many of us know those first couple of hours at rope drop can be prime park touring time, but somehow, somewhere it is necessary to grab something to eat for breakfast. I'm thinking that it could be beneficial to grab preferred breakfast type snacks (think School Bread) when leaving a park in the evening, so it will be there and ready to eat first thing in the morning when getting ready so there is no need to stop in the morning. This way you still get to enjoy yummy Disney snacks for breakfast yet you can finish them in your room or on your way to the transportation of your choice so you save some time once you hit the parks.

Anyone do this? If so what are some of your favorite snacks to pick up the day before that make for a decent breakfast snack the following morning?
I have 'a thing' for Italian-style cheese cake made with ricotta cheese, instead of the cream cheese version typically called New York-style.

Il Mulino makes a very good version.

I typically bring a piece back to my hotel room for breakfast.

Cinnamon rolls from main street bakery. When we stay DVC we will microwave them a little next morning. I have been guilty of ordering the zebra dome cake at AKL and having that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!