Grabbing lunch before boarding DME

Yep! We always stopped at Burger King when we deplaned - our one fast-food splurge of the year.

Sounds like BK is no more, there, now, though... so, straight to Pop we go!

Yes, you are not assigned a specific time to board your DME bus for departing MCO (you will be assigned one for the return trip), so there's no need to hurry at all. They'll take care of you when you get there.

Yep! We always stopped at Burger King when we deplaned - our one fast-food splurge of the year.

Sounds like BK is no more, there, now, though... so, straight to Pop we go!

What??!! That is out go to spot for a meal when heading back home! Boo!!!!!

The McDonalds (after the monorail ride from your gate) is still there at MCO.

OP: They aren't holding a specific spot on the bus for you. You can take all the time you want to get to the bus.

We always fly Southwest and will often grab McDonalds or Chipotle at that gate area's center food court before boarding the plane train over to baggage claim. But we recently discovered the food court outside of the secured area (after the monorail) that has Chick Fil A and many other options as well.

What??!! That is out go to spot for a meal when heading back home! Boo!!!!!

Granted, I have not been through that terminal in a while, but I was told the BK by the Outback is gone. It wasn't so much the BK, but the spot - a place to gather ourselves after a full morning of flying. The once-a-year-Whopper was icing on that cake. It was just a nice family-tradition...

If you look at the website, there is still a Burger King: https://orlandoairports.net/getting-around-mco/shops-restaurants/

The listing shows BK in one spot and Outback in another. So it’s possible one closed.

Good catch on the listing. I looked earlier but couldn’t figure out a way to see ALL food places at once.

Yeah, it was the BK in Airside 4 - huge windows to look out, and never crazy busy there as everyone was always rushing somewhere OTHER than being there. It's all good - gets me to WDW quicker...

Would we be able to have a quick lunch at the airport before boarding DME?

Yes. You can even choose to have a long leisurely lunch, do some shopping and hang around for several hours if you want. You get put on the next DME bus to your resort once you check in, you are not heading to a reservation on a specific bus at a specific time.

Yes. You can even choose to have a long leisurely lunch, do some shopping and hang around for several hours if you want. You get put on the next DME bus to your resort once you check in, you are not heading to a reservation on a specific bus at a specific time.

That is exactly what my teen always wants to do. They have a lush store that she spends way too much time and money in. She also loves Panda Express and we don’t really have one near us at home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter