Grade A Kids program

Where are you printing this information from. I also have teenagers what is the teen program?

luvdisney 14-I got the free movie and popcorn by signing up and having my Loew's membership card with me! Good luck to you with the program..stand firm, but polite and you may get what you want!
Jessica R-Next time I'm going to make my kids get All A's...LOL
Not sure about all A's but I am sure we'll go to Universal and one of the 3 hotels next time, my teens loved HRH, pooled hopped to PBH and RPH also...and FOTL is AWESOME!!!

We justed got back from HRH - loved it. My children received an A plus on their room key and received free drinks the whole time we were there. They didn't participate with Loews Teen program, but when we visited RPH, I told the front desk staff and then received the bags from this hotel. No questions asked, pretty nice.

What a wonderful idea - whey didn't I think of that! I am printing them off now!!!

We stayed at the RPH June 19-22. I checked in at the Loews first counter and just laid out all my cards on the counter & told her what I had. I got the bottle of wine, even though I got the Entertainment rate. The kids each got a bucket filled with goodies and a key card that got them the free sodas. They both had A's and B's, but you only need one A. The only problem with that perk was that most of the staff seemed either uninformed, misinformed or just didn't want to bother (maybe they'd miss out on a tip?). I look at it this way, if I save some money by getting something free, I'll usually tip better - if the service warrants it. We're big tippers anyway, but if you give that extra bit of effort...
Anyway, we got probably every perk and discount there was. Plus, our puppy got his bag of goodies, too! I say, ask. It never hurts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter