Grand Calif questions

Skpnw

Mouseketeer
Hi. We are staying at DVC - Grand Calif.

Our knowledge of DL is minimal.

1. We will have a rental car - parking is free. Where do we park? I guess I am just used to lots being connected to the hotel like at BLT, SSR, etc.

2. Do they have the complimentary video rental for DVC members there as well?

thanks!!

The self parking is across the street, near Paradise Pier Hotel. You pull in under an awning at the hotel to unload. My husband Is the one that always go back to park and he says it is a pay lot, but you show your key and don't pay.

Yes, they have movies. There is a desk (concierge maybe) in the lobby where you get them. It's on the left as you walk out the door that leads to the DVC wing.

Regarding movies, they also have a nightly movie by the outdoor fireplace near the pool. They have a bunch of big pillows for the kids and chairs for the adults. I've never seen all that many people there.

Thanks so much! I think unloading the groceries will be the only inconvenience. I can handle that :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter