Grand California question`

krismom

<font color=blue>New Rule:<br><marquee><font color
Does anyone know how many people can sleep in a standard room at the Grand California? We have 4 adults and one child and fit fine at the Polynesian hotel in WDW- should we do connecting rooms or will we be OK at the GC?

thanks for any info-

I've heard the standard rooms are a bit small there. And, I dont believe then do rollaways. Instead, since its a "woodsy" them, they give you a sleeping bag. If the child wouldnt mind the floor, you'll be ok with one room. I know the rooms at PP have a fold out sofa bed and are a little bigger (and cheaper).

There are also some standard rooms with a daybed. This works perfectly for our family of 5.

We have had 5 people in both the standard and concierge floor. Hubby and I were in the queen, boys were in the bunk, and guest slept on rollout from under bunk. 5 people are allowed! Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter