Grand Cayman excursions

m&mmom

Earning My Ears
We will be on the Western Cruise, March 1. There are four adults and two kids, 4 yr. old twins. We would like to go to Sting Ray City. We believe the kids would also enjoy the turtle farm. Do you have any suggestions as to how we can squeeze in both attractions in the short time we are there? Of course, I'd like to get in a little shopping, too. If only Disney allowed 4 yr olds on their excursion. :(

Hi There:

We are on that same sailing. I am going to book Stingray city with Captain Marvins. We have a 19 month old and an 8 year old. They have no age limits. They have an excursion at 8AM. We plan on going to 7 mile beach after Stingray City.

Wendy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter