Grand Cayman Stingray city advice

tcmdo

Earning My Ears
Hello!
Of Disney excursions, Deluxe stingray city snorkel tour (seems to be more just snorkeling among reef life and stingrays) vs stingray city snorkel (stingrays only, no reefs or coral or assoc fish) which seems more like an encounter. Help please!!

Todd

When I went on a RC cruise a couple years ago we stopped at Grand Caymen, it's beautiful. We did Stingray City with snorkeling. We booked with Moby Dick Tours and had the best time. I booked our excursion directly with them through their website www.mobydicktours.com The tour guides were funny and helpful. They showed us how to feed the stingrays, hold them and pet them. Highly recommend for you to look into it. Their pick area is right outside the port so easy to get to.

I'd do Stingray City. I've done stingray city in Grand Cayman on Carnival and you are in the water with stingrays around you, like Ney Ney said. it's amazing and they are huge! It's very, very interactive, well worth it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter