Grand Floridian Breakfest w Characters?

Kelnstephen

Earning My Ears
Which Character does this Breakfest offer? I have gotten A couple of different chacters. The WDW Reservations told me it was Prince charming Cinderella etc. Is this true? Could some one let me know who is at this one. Thanks KELLY

We had DINNER there last month with princesses and princes--Aurora, Cindy, Charming, Belle, Snow.....seems there was someone else, but I can't remember who.

We ate both b'fast and dinner at 1900 Park Fare in December.

Breakfast: Mary Poppins, Mad Hatter, Alice in Wonderland, Pooh and Eeyore (the 2nd Pooh character varies)

Dinner: supposed to be Cinderella, Prince Charming, Fairy Godmother, Suzy and Perla. The night we went both Prince Charming and the FG were sick so Aladdin and Jasmine were there.

We enjoyed both very much, but I would say breakfast (especially an early ADR) was the most fun. The Mad Hatter was one of the best characters we saw our entire trip. The food was good too. Have fun.

Its the only character meal I can get my DD12 to go to. The characters come around about 2-3 times (better than any other character meal) and they play the parts so well, plus they offer so many different items. We enjoy it so much more than the PSB at Epcot.
A list of what they offer.
Breads and Pastries - assorted sliced breads, croissants, English muffins, bagels, pecan sticky bun, strawberry and apple turnovers, cheese danish, apple, granola and blueberry muffins, cream cheese, strawberry jam and grape jelly

Cold Buffet - flavored yogurts, fresh fruits, cottage cheese, ambrosia, stewed plums, chilled strawberry soup, assortment of cereals, house-made granola, Edy's Soft Serve ice cream with an array of toppings, Peaches, pears, applesauce, Jello-O, Rice Krispie Treats

Hot Buffet - Chef's preparation of custom eggs and build your own omelets, bacon, sausage links, scrambled eggs, cheese blintz, strawberry melba, apple cobbler, peach and white chocolate bread pudding with vanilla sauce, blueberry pancakes, corned beef hash, Spanish scramble, mini pancakes, Mickey waffles, fresh Challah bread French toast, country-style biscuits and gravy, grits, oatmeal and shredded triangle potato

better than just scramble eggs, potatoes, sausage, and bacon(what other character breakfast offer) a big plus is that the staff is always so friendly and always there to bring you more beverages.
My DBF joked with our waitress that he needed a bigger glass of OJ because he didn't want to drink from his water bottle by itself. He winked at her. I am positive that she thought he meant he had vodka in the water bottle, which was not true since he doesn't drink (its wonderful always having a designated driver) but the smile she gave him when she brought out the large glass of OJ was priceless.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter