Grand FLoridian or Beach CLub

Probably 2 days at MK since we are only there 6 days (2 travel days). We would do pool day on the day we leave since we don't depart until late afternoon. I would like to sprinkle in pool time 1-2 more days but most of the time will be at the parks. I have been to the GF before but Is it worth the extra 2,500.00 I guess is the big question? I am also looking into WL now as well. I think I am leaning BC
As others have suggested, only you can decide what’s worth $2500 for your specific situation.

Like others, I also suggest taking a good look at Wilderness Lodge. If you take the bus, it’s pretty quick to get to and from the Magic Kingdom. Alternatively, the boat ride between WL and MK is fun.

WL has 2 very good pools. It also has 2 restaurants that are fun for kids. And there’s nothing at a Disney hotel that matches the ambiance of the outdoor Geyser Point, especially in the evening.

If it’s within your budget, I suggest renting DVC points and getting a 2-bedroom villa at either Boulder Ridge or Copper Creek.

Our two favorite resorts (GF and BC). Advantages to both but if spending more time at MK would choose GF.

If that is our plan, we will usually determine which park we would want to be at the latest at night and then pick a resort that's closest to that park. Late at night, I just want to get back to my room as quickly and easily as possible.
CR is best for that as it's the first monorail stop after MK. You could also just walk.

Just wanted to add that a few deluxe resorts have a deluxe room and that can save over buying 2 separate rooms. Not sure about your two choices, but YC may, but Boardwalk does as ive stayed in one with my family of 5, but it fit 6.

I love them both! We are doing a split stay between GF and BC in June. Maybe I am a little crazy 🤪 but I didn’t want to give up either one. Split stays don’t stress me out. Also, I’ve been going to BC since my kids were babies (7&5 now) and SAB has never stressed me out. I hear that a lot from other posters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter