Grandstand section at SSR?

nhdisnut

My screen name says it all!!
Anyone with any info on when the Grandstand section will be opening at SSR? I've included a request for that section for our end-of-April trip, and am hoping it might be open.....:tinker: Here's wishing!.......

I was at SSR last week. Construction is still on-going. The building closest to the Carriage House is the nearest to completition. The CM driving me over to the Paddock when I arrived was saying that the buildings systems were being tested (fire, AC, heat, electrical). Furniture was there, but final decorating was still needed. The remainder of the buildings were in various stages along with the pool. She though the first building would be open in May.

I tried to take a walk over to see the pool, but the walkway was blocked off.

I stood outside the fence, and watched construction, which is still on-going. The pool may not be finished in May, at least it didn't look like it could be. When I was there, trucks with furniture were sitting around, waiting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter