Great FP+ Pull!

DizFan13

DIS Veteran
I just finished my FP selections, and I am pleasantly surprised. Typically, I've just pulled in order of the days we'll be there, but after reading so much advice here about starting at the end of the trip and working my way back, I tried that technique. Results below:

60 - FEA, MS, and LwtL
60+1 - RnR, ST (Could have pulled an afternoon SDD!)
60+2 - FoP, EE, KS
60+3 - SDMT, BTMR, HM (day of our MVMCP)
60+4 - SDD, ST, F!
60+5 - FoP, KRR, EE
60+6 - SDMT, Space, BTMR
60+7 - SDD, ST

There were many options for FoP and SDD, though the latter started to fill up quickly. I was done by 4:20 PST (7:20 EST).

I just finished my FP selections, and I am pleasantly surprised. Typically, I've just pulled in order of the days we'll be there, but after reading so much advice here about starting at the end of the trip and working my way back, I tried that technique. Results below:

60 - FEA, MS, and LwtL
60+1 - RnR, ST (Could have pulled an afternoon SDD!)
60+2 - FoP, EE, KS
60+3 - SDMT, BTMR, HM (day of our MVMCP)
60+4 - SDD, ST, F!
60+5 - FoP, KRR, EE
60+6 - SDMT, Space, BTMR
60+7 - SDD, ST

There were many options for FoP and SDD, though the latter started to fill up quickly. I was done by 4:20 PST (7:20 EST).
That’s great

I just finished my FP selections, and I am pleasantly surprised....

Yesterday was FP day for us as well. I was quite surprised at the general availability and the times available. I picked up everything I wanted at the times I wanted (10am-12:30pm) except SDD. Slinky was only available on my HS day (60+3) at 3pm or later.

Booked everything via the website on my laptop. No sign of Stitch and the "Oops" message. The pages even loaded quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!