Great news about the ABD pins!

sayhello

Have Camera, Will Travel
Oi! I just got an email titled "Important Information about your Adventure" and was so afraid my trip was being cancelled. But that's not what it was! It said this:

01/05/2024

We are glad that you will be joining us on an Adventures by Disney trip and want to let you know about a change with the pins Guests receive as part of their pre-departure kit.

Based on our Guest feedback, beginning March 6, 2024, we will return to providing Adventure Pins in-destination. This means that Guests will want to bring their lanyard and nametag from their pre-departure kit with them on their adventure to collect pins along the way. All other elements of the pre-departure kit will remain the same. Please note: Adventure Insiders will still receive their “Adventure Insider” pin in their pre-departure kit.

We look forward to adventuring with you soon!

Sincerely,
The Cast and Guides
Adventures by Disney
YAY!!!!

Sayhello

Came here to say the same (no trip booked but saw it posted elsewhere). I know this will make lots of folk happy! :)

I also had a momentary "Oh no!" when I saw the email heading... Happy that they will be returning to the former practice. :-)

I kind of liked the change to getting them ahead of time, as there is no chance for losing them on the trip. I would not put them on my name tag lanyard.
I liked the often clever daily pin event--it highlighted the theme of the day. But I stopped putting them on the lanyard as they would pop off, and there was a hassle lugging them around (with the kids in tow, I had 4 sets to haul). So I guess I'm firmly on the fence about this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter