** Great Opportunity from the Disney Institute for DISers **

WebmasterMaryJo

Techarita
Staff member
Administrator
Hi everyone!

I'm back from going on the DIS Podcast Cruise (May 10-14) on the Disney Wonder!! While there, we had the opportunity to go to a fantastic seminar given by Mark Matheis of the Disney Institute, who happened to also be cruising with us. There were so many DISers who signed up that he had to have THREE sessions at the Buena Vista Theater (for those of you who know the ships).

Because of the relationship that the Disney Institute (DI) has with the DIS, we are being given the opportunity to attend a webinar (seminar given via the web) at a greatly reduced price only available to DISers. If you have a love of Disney, and want to learn more about the history of the Disney parks from an insider who truly loves Disney, then I highly recommend attending this Webinar.

Dave Parfitt, who is one of the Disney correspondents on the DIS podcast, wrote a blog about the seminar given on the Wonder. I encourage everyone to go read it. You can get to the blogs by clicking on the Blog link at the top, or by clicking here.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

This is a fabulous opportunity for those of you who are really into Disney history. Mark gives history of the company, the parks, and just all sorts of things that make the Walt Disney Company what it is today.

I realize that the first thing many of you will question is the price, but this really is a major discount when taking an Disney Institute course - and depending on your time zone, you can invite friends over to share the cost and watch it together. I've heard some folks on other boards talking about routing it through their flat screen TV and having a party. It will be interactive and folks will be able to directly ask questions and get them answered.

Hope many of you will join us!

Howdy everyone: I just wanted to second what Mary Jo and Nancy have said. If anyone is interested in this, I highly recommend it. It's well worth the price, and I would do what Nancy said share it with friends. Mark is incredibly knowledgable, and had some great pictures to show. The way he tells the history stories are incredibly detailed and personal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter