Great wolf lodge

mavman

Earning My Ears
So we will be doing Disney Tuesday November 28th - Dec 1st. Per “isitpacked” this seems to be a good time to go with average waits of 30 min.

Sunday before, the 26th. I assume in November it’s considered the off season. Anyone been that time of year? What are the crowds like? We’ve never been there before and just curious. We’re already booked so it should be fun

are you asking specifically about Great Wolf Lodge ? or Disney ? if its Disney, you should post in the Disneyland(california thread) instead of this area., you will get alot more responses in that section. This section is more for other parks away from Anaheim.

Yes, I was confused by this as well. I assume you're going to Great Wolf on the 26th? I've never been this time of year but I assume it will be busy as it is the weekend after Thanksgiving and a lot of people are traveling at that time. We last went in January mid-week and it was not busy at all, but that's my only experience. Have a great time!

Great Wolf Lodge is normally busy on weekends. And the Sunday after Thanksgiving will probably see some heavy crowds.

And this is a page that doesn't get a lot of visitors. The specific DL page gets lots of views. But this is where posts come to die.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!