Greatest swimsuits for "Piglet" size---inspired by tink2dw

Fantasia_

I'm ready for the World!
Hi! Since I read about the greatest swimsuit for "pooh" size, I'm just wondering where I can go for "piglet" size.

I am very pettite and I'm having problem where I can find a nice one piece swimming suit that will make me look a little "bigger". It would be nice to have a little bit of that hour glass figure, if you know what I mean. What store would you recommend. Thanks in advance!! :)

<font color=green><marquee direction="right" align= "middle" behavior= "alternate">Disney***Where magic and dreams come true!***</marquee></font>
mickey16.gif

<font color=red> ASMovies 9/00</font>
<font color=blue>ASMo/PO-FQ 9/01</font>
asmlogo.gif

LandsEnd catalog?? They have figure flattering suits.

Any Piglet sized Helpers out there?? ;)

tink.gif

Thanks tink2dw! Now, if I could get a hold of that catalog. Could I get then to send me that catalog by e-mail? What's the cost? Actually, I never heard of this catalog.

Please, if anyone out there who are "piglet" size, please let me know where you can get a figure flattering suits. Thanks! And thanks again tink2dw!! :)

<font color=green><marquee direction="right" align= "middle" behavior= "alternate">Disney***Where magic and dreams come true!***</marquee></font>
mickey16.gif

asmlogo.gif

Head over to www.landsend.com and you can order a free catalog or just shop & order on line. I order a lot of different stuff from them they are excellent with customer service. :)

Thanks Jcricket Fan! I just ordered the catalog! I hope to get it before our trip to Mrtyle Beach in May!!

mickey16.gif

asmlogo.gif

Hey I just got an e-mail from Spiegel Ultimate Outlet and they have Swimsuits on sale for as little as $24.95 here is a link www.ultimateoutlet.com maybe they will have a Piglet swimsuit!!!! :cool:

tink.gif

AAAAhhhhhhhhhh Lands End music to my ears.

I love there clothes, and there bathing suits are wonderful. They come in all shapes, styles and cuts.
Hopefully you will find one that will work for you.

Now hummmmm if I could only have that"piglet size" problem...I would be a happy camper!

Am I right in guessing that is piglet sized in "short, small chested, a little wider in the hips?? Well, addressing the small chested aspect, (that would be me) I just happened to be going by Victoria Secret, (I probably hadn't been in that store in 2 years!) and was looking at night gowns. One of the gals told me they were giving $5 if you try on this bra. Being the sucker for "free" money that I am, I did. This bra was great! I could not believe it was me! :D The neat thing was, it doesn't look or feel padded or "fake" like some of those bras do. It seem to greatly "enhance" without looking like you were. I was the most comfortable bra I had put on. My husband noticed the first day! So, I started out trying to "make $5 and spent $30, but I thought it was worth it. I'd like to go and get another one. This promotion was just in the last month or so,I'm sure they still have these bras.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter