Greece: Greek Odyssey Meets Thread

sayhello

Have Camera, Will Travel
Please post here if you would like to talk with anyone else who has signed up to travel to Greece with ABD.

You can also share information/ask questions about the Greece Greek Odyssey ABD.

Please try and keep this thread on topic to discussion and questions about the Greece ABD. Off topic posts will be deleted or moved.

Thanks!
Sayhello

Roll Call:

Previous:
  • June 22 - July 1, 2012
    • - WeLoveABD, DW, DD 11 & DS 18
    • - meflick, DH, DD 16 & DS 15
  • July 3 - 12, 2012
    • - ropinglawyer, wife, son (14), daughter (18) & son (22)
    • - Ranlil, wife & two daughters (11 & 13)
  • July 20 - 29, 2012
    • - abdalums, DH, DD 15 & DS 13
    • - runtabella, husband, son & his wife (25)
  • May 24 - June 2, 2013
    • - NoraG & DM
    • - Sayhello
  • Jun 11 - 20, 2013
    • - richflour & daughter (9)
    • - ungartefamily, husband, her mom, & daughters (21, 19 & 15) & son (12)
  • Jun 20 - 29, 2014
    • - brinalyn530 (Bree) & son (13)
    • - DawnieP (Dawn) & her 2 nieces (13 & 12)
  • Jul 18 - 27, 2014 - mbferruggia & daughter (15)
  • Aug 12 - 21, 2014 - CanadianMomm, hubby & son (12)
  • Sep 26 - Oct 5, 2014 - Bronxboy52 & wife
  • Jul 25 - Aug 6, 2015 - Diane0977 (Diane), hubby (Shawn), & kids (7 & 9)
  • Sep 25 - Oct 4, 2015 - bamagoofy

Last edited:
We are set for the June 22 Greece trip (got our boxes yesterday!). We have been following Nordkin's reports, which are in a separate thread. We confirmed today that the guides for our trip will be Chris Brown and Mary (didn't catch last name--but is the guide with local roots).

We are doing a couple of pre-nights and one post-night, all in Athens--so will be doing the HOHO bus, and maybe the subway--and lots of walking--to get around when we are on our own.

We consist of myself, my DW and our DD11 and DS18.

Hey WeLoveABD, nordkin clarified the guides' names. It'll be Chris and the local Greek guide, Vivian. Don't ask me how I heard Mary, must be a senior moment! ;)

Oh so I did hear right! I figured my hearing was going since Mary and Vivian sound very dissimilar. Maybe there are two of them? So I guess it is Mary for the June 22nd ABD. :)

The local guides are Vivian, Mary and Elena. Mary and Chris are the guides for the next trip.

Hello. I also posted on nordkin's thread about their Greece ABD trip from last month. My family of 4 will be on this next tour starting next week. We are looking forward to it. We are from East Tennessee. It will be myself, DH, and our two teenage children. DD is 16 and will be a jr. In HS this Fall. DS is 15 and will be a sophomore. This is our 3rd Advenutes by Disney trip and expect to love this one as much as we did those two. Tufbuf and WeLoveABD, we look forward to meeting you and your families!

Hello. I also posted on nordkin's thread about their Greece ABD trip from last month. My family of 4 will be on this next tour starting next week. We are looking forward to it. We are from East Tennessee. It will be myself, DH, and our two teenage children. DD is 16 and will be a jr. In HS this Fall. DS is 15 and will be a sophomore. This is our 3rd Advenutes by Disney trip and expect to love this one as much as we did those two. Tufbuf and WeLoveABD, we look forward to meeting you and your families!
Welcome to the ABD Forum! Be sure & come back & give us all the details about this trip like nordkin did! I want to hear ALL about it!

Sayhello

Hey meflick! We are madly packing and getting all of the details done--can't wait to get underway and look forward to meeting up with your family soon! Are you doing any pre-nights?

We are set for Greece on the trip starting July 3. 5 of us, Me, my wife, 14 year old son, 18 year old daughter who just graduated high school & starting college in the fall and 22 year old son who just graduated college (University of Texas) and is going to veterinary school in the fall. Anyone else scheduled for this date?

We are set for Greece on the trip starting July 3. 5 of us, Me, my wife, 14 year old son, 18 year old daughter who just graduated high school & starting college in the fall and 22 year old son who just graduated college (University of Texas) and is going to veterinary school in the fall. Anyone else scheduled for this date?
Welcome to the ABD Board! Congrats on your trip!

(I can't find a listing for a July 3 trip. Is that 2012 or 2013?)

Sayhello

Counting down the days until our trip to greece on July 3rd. This will be our second ABD trip. We are arriving in Athens one day early and still have not decided what we will do for the first day before the tour. I am taking my wife and my two daughters 11 and 13. We went on the trip to the Galapagos islands last year and got addicted go traveling through ABD.
It was good to see somebody else post for our trip.

Counting down the days until our trip to greece on July 3rd. This will be our second ABD trip. We are arriving in Athens one day early and still have not decided what we will do for the first day before the tour. I am taking my wife and my two daughters 11 and 13. We went on the trip to the Galapagos islands last year and got addicted go traveling through ABD.
It was good to see somebody else post for our trip.
Welcome to the ABD Forum! :goodvibes Have a *marvelous* trip! It's easy to get addicted to ABD!!!!

Sayhello

Our boxes arrived and the countdown is on. We are just weeks away from our 07/20 adventure to Greece. Our family (me, DH, DD 15 and DS 13) is looking forward to our 5th adventure. Who is joining us?

we are going on the Greece ABD on July 20.

my husband and myself

my son and his wife - they are 25

we are going on the Greece ABD on July 20.

my husband and myself

my son and his wife - they are 25
Welcome to the ABD Forum, runtabella! You're on the same trip with abdalums, who has done a multitude of ABD's! This looks like a fabulous trip.

Sayhello

We are at the tail end of our trip... Just one more day! Time just flew by and this has been one incredible adventure!!! To all those about to leave for this trip, prepare for the heat:sick:.

WeLoveABD and abbyjt will be contributing their trip report pretty soon, I am quite sure. :woohoo:

We are at the tail end of our trip... Just one more day! Time just flew by and this has been one incredible adventure!!! To all those about to leave for this trip, prepare for the heat:sick:.

WeLoveABD and abbyjt will be contributing their trip report pretty soon, I am quite sure. :woohoo:
I am glad you are enjoying it. We loved it. I am looking forward to the trip reports.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter