Greece: Greek Odyssey Meets Thread

We are booked for July 22-31, 2016. It will be myself, my husband, and our then-14 year old daughter. Hopefully the country will be stabilized by then. :/
Hi :) I'm also booked for this trip with my DD (then 12) looking forward to meeting you all :)

I'm officially booked for Greece this summer! It's myself, my husband, and our two teenaged boys. Wondering if anyone else on these boards is heading to Greece as well?? We have been on the Australia ABD when my boys were little, and we had the time of our lives. I'm really hoping this Greece adventure will be something we will remember forever. We were looking at all of the trips, and my oldest son actually chose Greece after taking a class about ancient civilizations. I'm so excited to see HIM excited about visiting these sites.

Thanks to Kevin from Dreams Unlimited for helping me to secure this reservation so late in the game!

Hey 2littlestitches - We are headed to Greece on the Aug 4 trip. Last year was Italy and Amalfi Coast. Looking forward to another great trip. Can't wait to hear about your trip this summer.

Hey 2littlestitches - We are headed to Greece on the Aug 4 trip. Last year was Italy and Amalfi Coast. Looking forward to another great trip. Can't wait to hear about your trip this summer.
Darn! Our trip is earlier in the summer, but I would've loved to be on the same trip so we could "chat" about it on here. If you have any good info to share, please do! I will be sure to report back about the trip after I return. Can't believe we are actually going to Greece! It was all decided this past week, and I guess it just kind of came together. We are doing one pre-night in Athens.

I can't wait to read your trip reports when you get back. My wife and I are waiting for the 2018 dates to be released so we can book this trip for next year.

Between my bad knees and my husband's heart, walking especially uphill is very tough.
we are looking at adults only trip Sept 29-Oct 8th. The first two Days look pretty rough. Is there a way
for us to play "chcken". Do you recommend a different Itinerary which is more friendly.

we decided to t do Greece this Fall, we will be on Adults only trip Sept 29 -Oct 8th. Anyone on this trip please
chime in.

thanks, Sayhello. yours, Californiagirl's, Nordkin's, WeLoveAbd's, Bronxboy's, trip reports have all been
the catalyst. I hope I could contribute some, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts