~~! Green Flips Offer !~~

GuestRiku.. has green flips...

Give em to me ;)

Joking.

Good luck getting your SECOND pair of green flips :)

:cheer2: Go GuestRiku!

Hey, they are not going to be MY green flips their going to be someone elses green flips who shall not be named on these boards under her request :)

GuestRiku said:
Hey, they are not going to be MY green flips their going to be someone elses green flips who shall not be named on these boards under her request :)
Her?

Hmmmmmm

-thinks thinks-

AshleyM!

Just another friendly Daily Bumpity Bump Bump Bump from your local GuestRiku :wave: must get flips in time for X-Mas lol

After over a week I think I need to give this a BUMP. Anyone trading their flips or plan to if they get them

2 Corrections:

Lion Pin WILL be for sale, as confirmed by HOST_Phinny, along with Hyena and Giraffe Pins.

Adventureland Retro Pin is NOT Beta and Quest, it's a park item, that's it.

Kaironzet said:
2 Corrections:

Lion Pin WILL be for sale, as confirmed by HOST_Phinny, along with Hyena and Giraffe Pins.

Adventureland Retro Pin is NOT Beta and Quest, it's a park item, that's it.

Did they change the Adventureland Quest to include another prize? When I did the quest, that pin was from the quest. :confused3

Adventurelandquest.jpg

LoriR said:
Did they change the Adventureland Quest to include another prize? When I did the quest, that pin was from the quest. :confused3

Adventurelandquest.jpg

You are correct, Lori. It is a Quest item.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter